THE AC/DC AIR CONDITIONING DUCT CLEANING METHOD
We completely remove and thoroughly clean all registers and wash them to remove cooking oils, film and other dust collecting substances.
Here are a few of the quality steps we take:
- We enter your home wearing shoe protectors
- We pull off all of the registers (supplies/returns)
- We provide protection of wall corners
- We take all of the dirt with us!
More Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning by AC/DC Air Conditioning:
A by-product of air duct cleaning is less dust. We can’t guarantee it (due to unique aspects of your home), but a high percentage of AC/DC Air Conditioning customers notice dust reduction.
Do You Want Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air?
Although everyone can benefit from cleaner indoor air, we’ve identified some key groups of people who typically benefit more.
Infants and children are more susceptible to dust and other indoor air pollutants due to the amount of time they spend on or near the floor of your home. Quality Air Duct Cleaning and a good quality air filter from AC/DC Air Conditioning can provide
- a fresh start for your newborn baby’s homecoming
- healthier indoor air for children suffering from allergies
- healthier indoor air for children suffering from asthma
Veterinarians often prescribe improving indoor air quality for their patients…and for the patient’s owners. Low to the ground and susceptible to allergens, pets benefit from a cleaner, healthier air. Oddly enough, sometimes pets are allergic to their owners. Quality Air Duct Cleaning from AC/DC Air Conditioning can provide:
- reduction of allergens
- elimination of dander
Immunocompromised Individuals: Cystic Fibrosis, Organ Transplant & Chemotherapy Recipients
Clean air is imperative for those suffering from debilitating illnesses including cystic fibrosis, history of organ transplantation, and those receiving chemotherapy agents, among others. Those who receive immunosuppressants are particularly prone to contract opportunistic infections caused by mold.
Air Duct Cleaning from AC/DC Air Conditioning, Discount Cool coupled with a quality air filter may assist these individuals by:
- improving quality of air for breathing
- decreasing presence of molds that can cause dangerous opportunistic infections
- reducing allergens and bacteria that contribute to common illnesses
Poor air quality in the home can have a direct and adverse effect on senior citizens.
Air Duct Cleaning from AC/DC Air Conditioning takes just 2 to 4 hours, yet can provide 3 to 5 years of cleaner air, as well as:
- provide comfort
- reduce allergens and bacteria that contribute to common illnesses
- improved air quality which can decrease fatigue
A good, thorough cleaning of your air ducts will improve air flow. We can help get the efficiency of your HVAC system back to the level it was designed to deliver. Call us today!